VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heartswe

Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)   Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:14 am

Personal information

- Name: Will
- Nationality: British
- Job/school: Art Student
- Hobby's: Gaming??

Character info

- Name: Heartswells
- Class: Warrior
- Race: Undead
- Played time: 12 days @ 80
- Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Heartswells
- UI picture: i187.photobucket.com/albums/x55/wixwix/WoWScrnShot_110909_205527.jpg
- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?: Plenty of resarch in stat itemisation and current advantages over arp or str depending on spec and how to hug hit and exp ratings. Sites like elitistjerks / mmo-champ / world of raids, always help. Also with uptodate rotation info.
- Reputation SoH: Exhalted
- Proffesions: Jewelcrafting + Blacksmithing
- Previous guild(s): Dedication + Epiphany
- Why would you leave them for VoiD?: Where do i even start with this...
Well basically:
-Lack of balls of officers to kick people who turned up to raids without flasks/food, turned up 1h-late, trned up without knowing tactics. or didnt turn up after singing up.
-Lootwhore attitude of cba to do Ulduar because theres no gear for them there yet they couldnt get a brain enough to down beasts grand 25.
-Priority (not official) spots to a "core" group, who werent even that good, made up of people who had class leader and officer title who only had the best gear because of their title and not their ability.
-General slacking: including comming on raids with terrible connection, not knowing tactics, not doing anything about the fact theyre the one causing wipes
-Not having a desire to do anything other than piss easy raids and not wanting to actually achieve something worthwhile even if its older content. Totc is a joke, ulduar at least proves something about you as a guild.
-And more just general sucky things, involving slack. "Dedication" is a serious irony.

- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them: Professions = JC + BS. For the 2 extra gem slots and the 3 +34 stats. Imo this really helps a plate melee class like warrior where its a real advantage to be able to stack stats. Ive chosen to stack +str over +arP because of the recent debuff to arp and the flexibility that more attack power gives you. Enchants are best in slot, same as inscription, for a melee dps in plate. Glyphs are optimal arms spec with ms + rend buffs. Spec is a fine tuned arms for max dps output revolving around the timers in rend and basically layering dps with pole/axe and the execute buff from the fury tree. I personally prefer Arms over Fury due to the control and reliability arms can give you, its more solid across most boss fights and the procs are consistent rather than furys reliance on RNG and best in slot to be effective.
- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please.: Ofcourse. Difficult to answer. But I guess i min/max as much as i can for someone at this level of raiding by getting exhalted with SoH and revered with Ebon Blade, and 400 in JC + BS for the buffs, because everything counts. I know dps rotation in Arms down to not even having to look since your fingers do it automatically. (Cant stand fury, its too random, so much control in arms even if its 150dps lower or whatever, its just lol button mash)

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No):
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No):
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No (installing now)):
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No):
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?: Aloft(Aloftcastwarning),OmniCC,Overachiever,DirtyGear,Quartz,Parrot,Pitbull,RatingBuster,SatrinaBuffFrames,Watcher,Yurrcombatlog (among others)

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday: yes - all night
- Tuesday: yes - all night
- Wednesday: yes - all night
- Thursday: yes - all night
- Sunday: yes - all night
(have a uni bowling club that alternates tuesday/thursday , but will know in advance and dont always go)
((also I generally eat dinner around 10pm server time, its about a 7/8min afk if we're raiding in advance, and i tell raid leader at the start and give warning before i go and always finish the current boss))

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?: yes

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?: yes

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?: yes

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?: Doing something that grants a sense of achievement or satisfaction, such as downing a hardmode or doing something the average raid team couldnt, is far more important than gear imo. Gear is ofcourse necessary to be able to do it, but its a game, and the reason we play it is to have fun, and just lol'ing through joke bosses like ToC is pretty boring. Admittedly Ulduar is my favourite current instance since the HM's and achi's are genuinely challenging and its one of those things that makes end game content FUN. ToC as endgame content is just boring really.
Also im a player willing to adapt and try new tactics, I've never left a pug after a wipe, always looking to find solutions when problems come up or to improve the way you or a group of ppl play. Or on suggestion change gem/spec/item etc.

- Where does Kimano got the most hair?: in the crack

- If there is anything else you would like to add?:
-Orcward suggested that there was a spot for a melee dps currently, known him for a while, lvld together, have raided together, he knows I have a clue in raids and know my class well.
-5038 current Gearscore at the time of posting
-Push an easy 5k++ dps in any encounter (Except northrend beasts, god that boss sucks for arms warrior, so hard)
-Have experience in Uld10/25 Hm's (not all though). + in ToTC10/25 + ToTGC10/25. Done many attempts on anub in totgc10 but in that environment one failer lets the whole group down (not me Razz anubs easy). Lets not even talk about the fail experience in totgc25 at simple things, week after week.
Back to top Go down
Orcward
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)   Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 am

This guy is leet pro. I know we're kinda full on dps warriors atm but we are expanding to 25man raids so having a 3rd one (especially one who's already quite geared and knows how to play) isnt a bad idea. We still need a few more melee dps in general so I am definitly recommending that we give Heartswells here a trial.
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)   Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 am

Accepted for a trial, contact any of our officers ingame.

- Manraiser
- Kimano
- Orcward
- Lagrand
- Eejat
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)   Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arms Dps Warrior - Heartswells (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1