VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galvatro

Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)   Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 am

Personal information

- Name: Peter
- Nationality: Portuguese
- Job/school: Budget manager at a big corporation
- Hobby's: Computer games, malt and wine festivals XD

Character info

- Name: Galvatron
- Class: Deathknight
- Race: Orc
- Played time: 20 days 44 minutes bla bla bla playing the game since beta XD
- Armory link:
- UI picture:
- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?: Ensidia, Ej, wow official foruns

- Reputation SoH: revered (recent)
- Proffesions: 450 enchant / 375 skinning (recent)
- Previous guild(s): Haven on alliance server Azjol-Nerub, Nightshifters horde al akir
- Why would you leave them for VoiD?:
Did faction change and server change, from alliance guild in a normal server, had real life friends in al'akir so thats 1 of the reason for this other i wanted to try the other side of the coin (horde), and now as couple of my rl friends stopped playing for various reasons the guild im at atm isnt raiding much which sucks i want to pew pew XD so im looking for better pastures....

- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them:
Well as i have to explain this is a very recent char and was an alt as for when on alliance i decided to come as this char cuz 1 i was afraid of losing alot of stuff (achievs items mounts etc) on my old main 2 was more of a test to see if it worked well, tho i came to realise i would prefer to come as dk and become main char, so when i changed faction you must understand dk was little played asked for social status on previous main char, and in 3 weeks or so since i came to al akir (horde) with dk i made my grin efforts to farm rep, build gear, get gold, farm profession skills and all that, so in conclusion got toc10 gear with t8 gear and some misscap items that im been trying to upgrade asap, a bit hard now since guild stopped raiding... switching most blue gems for epic ones, enchants beeing max out on enchanting i got some nice enchants still working on shoulder with SoH rep revered soon exalted, use blood spec and unholy spec blood mostly on single target and unholy on multiple target fights glyphs self explained dark death and blade glyphs on blood still need to replace 1 glyph on unholy tho, skilling up skinning for crit and get some gold from it enchanting full maxed chosen to help friends with enchants and to enchant ma rings

- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please.
Well mostly as an inherit melee dps class role mechanic i always have to get to know its works, prior stats, caps and rotations i like to think i got the hang of it XD

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?:
ForteXorcist, recount, soundtrack,

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday: 19:30... gmt
- Tuesday: 19:30... gmt
- Wednesday: 19:30... gmt
- Thursday: 19:30... gmt
- Friday: 18:00... gmt
- Sunday: 13:00... gmt
... counts as "till my head burst"

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?: Yes can sing if any one wants to die with head blown to smitherin XD

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?: Yes

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?: Yes

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?: well i strive to get my current main char as just as good as my old main char back on alliance
- Where does Kimano got the most hair?: if its a ninja its on its hands, if its frodo relative its on its feet
- If there is anything else you would like to add?: well i think i covered all it was intended my english can be nasty some times specially depending on the time in typing like now for instance its 1am and im falling asleep on the keyboard still typing this apply form XDDDDD, i like to play online games to have fun mostly sooooo most of my objectives is to have fun doing all content
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)   Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:56 am

Hello there Peter, thank you for being interested in our guild, we need some time to discuss your application and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for the patience.

Manraiser
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Orcward
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)   Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 pm

Application Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)   Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Galvatron - DK dps (blood/unholy) (Declined)
Page 1 of 1