VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaman resto (Declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alifie

Shaman resto (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Personal information

- Name:Trofin Paul Silviu
- Nationality:Romania
- Job/school:i work at a internet provider (RDSNET)
- Hobby's:WoW and sports

Character info

- Name:Alifie
- Class:Shaman
- Race:Troll
- Played time:69 days 11 hours
- Armory link
- UI picture:*(Upload it on imageshack.us)
- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?:Forte
- Reputation SoH:Exalted
- Proffesions:Enchanting 450 Engineering 406
- Previous guild(s):As i did lvl 60 and did my rank 14 i wanted to join a pve guild since i had some good gear i joined (Freak Circus) after 2 months the guild disbaned because some people argued because a damn trinket.After that i was kinda bored of vanila wow and decided to go casual until TBC was up.Then a good friend called me to Kazzak EU (Cheesit) for some arena.Just my luck the people he had for 5v5 wore Forte officers.After some week's i told them i want a pve hardcore guild since a hunter spot was open (forgot to tell you back the i played a hunter).After 3 or 4 months Forte and Last Resort decided to move to Boulderfist EU since Kazzak was kinda full and we had a lag issue and we wanted a low populated serve since Sunwell was like 1 month away.Sadly when sunwell was up most of ower member quited or just didn't come online for raid and because lack of people ower guild master (Solor) decided to dissban and tell us to just go ower own ways Sad.After that i just got kinda emo and i quit wow.In WOTLK i didnt have any guild just whit some friend since i just did deadly gladiator on my dk forte class master was Deify, he is in Method (Sylvans EU) if you want to ask him something be my guest.
- Why would you leave them for VoiD? Just transferred.
- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them:Hmm this was my brother's shaman since he wanted to quit i toke this shaman and now is my main so i don't know atm all the things i need to know but i need like a 2 or 3 days to figure it out since i played all classes till now and i did raid in forte on a friends holy pala.
- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please.Ill ask my bro.

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No):Yes
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No):Yes
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No):Yes
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No):Yes
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?:Healbot i realy like this addon.

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday:Anytime
- Tuesday:Anytime
- Wednesday:Anytime
- Thursday:Anytime
- Sunday:Anytime

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?:yes

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?:well i got atm 500g but i was thinking to roll mining and earn some money.

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?:yes.

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?:Well i think i am a dedicated player and my exp can help you.I don't get emo if a raid member or oficer tells me i fucked up i like to learn and ill give all i got for the guild's progress.

- Where does Kimano got the most hair?:Wut

- If there is anything else you would like to add?:Yea i am ok whit a vent app if needed

Regards Paul.
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 pm

I got my doubts here since your brother seemed like a great player. If i check his achievements, i see that he was kinda focusing ulduar and that he cleared the instance in july.. Thats pretty decent. But as you say its not your character and the parts like

Quote :
- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please.Ill ask my bro.

This is what is bothering me, because the way you formulated this it looks like you dont have ANY clue of how to play a shaman. Also the exp in totgc/totc is rather low.. But this doesnt reallly matter since we are basicly preparing for icecrown.

We will have to discuss it before we can give you any more info, thanks in advance for your patience.

Manraiser
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Alifie

PostSubject: Re: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:15 pm

I am not a complete moron i played wow for like 4 years now how hard can if be spam chain heal rip tide and lesser heal move from fire.I played holy paladin
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Alifie wrote:
I am not a complete moron i played wow for like 4 years now how hard can if be spam chain heal rip tide and lesser heal move from fire.I played holy paladin

You are not a complete moron but you dont find the difference between a topic and a quote.. And it does seem like you are a moron with an answer like this. Spamming your heals and moving out of a fire is not what its all about.

Application declined.
Back to top Go down
Alifie

PostSubject: ..   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Omg man what whit the rage i didnt say its all about spaming heals and move from fire i told you i know all that shit .What's whit the hate.gl whit you guild.

Regards Paul
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Just to mention making an application for a guild is about being obvious and about giving a first impression of yourself, and the impression you gave me is just not how it should be. Think about your replies the next time.

Good luck in finding the right guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman resto (Declined)   Shaman resto (Declined) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman resto (Declined)
Page 1 of 1