VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Too

Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)   Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 am

Personal information

- Name:
Miguel
- Nationality:
Portuguese
- Job/school:
IT Manager / Programmer
- Hobby's:
Play WoW, Sports (do and watch), Go out, Travel.

Character info

- Name:
Toomuch
- Class:
Druid - Restoration(main)/Feral
- Race:
Tauren
- Played time:
57d
- Armory link:

- UI picture:

- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?:
Basically leveling it from scratch, and reading some forums about the class and spec.
- Reputation SoH:
Revered and working hard to get it to Exalted fast.
- Professions:
Leatherworking / Skinning
- Previous guild(s):
I'm currently in Nightshifters, but the guild just stopped to raid and I want to get more envolved on raiding and end content of the game. Was in Embrace before too, was hardcore guild and I raided alot, then I went away from the game for a while, ended college and started to work, moved to another house...
- Why would you leave them for VoiD?:
Like I said before, I want to get more envolved, and do raids more frequently. At the current guild it is 0-1 raids per week...and want to do 3+ raids per week.
- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them:
Currently (as you can see on my armory) still have some items of Naxx and I'm trying to get those items replaced for better ones, tho since guild is not raiding much and I've done some pugs (Toc25, Ony25) but not always drops something for us Smile Have 4x T9 items, Chest from Toc25 and Epic gems like +23 Spellpower, or +12 Spellpower and +10 Spirit, getting the highest enchants I can have. I still have some non-epic gems because I wanted to get better items but I can change it for epic gems at any time!! Have Restorations spec based for raids (14/0/57) and glyphs according to a healing spec (Rejuvenation, Nourish, Swiftmend).
- Do you master your class in every mechanic?
Yes

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?:

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday: ~19:30...
- Tuesday: ~19:30...
- Wednesday: ~19:30...
- Thursday: ~19:30...
- Sunday: ~10:00...

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?: Yes

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?: Yes

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?: Yes

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?: I can heal... Razz

- Where does Kimano got the most hair?: Can I google it?!

- If there is anything else you would like to add?:
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)   Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello there mate, i got a few aspects which are bothering me.

- Lack of expierence
- Lack of Gear
- SoH Exalted (but as you said you are working on this)
- And as last your proffesion(s).

Ofcourse these are things were you/we can work on but its asks perseverance. If you still think you are able to achieve all these things i noted than whisper me for an interview on ventrilo.

With regards, Manraiser
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Too

PostSubject: Re: Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)   Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:38 pm

What do you mean with lack of experience?
I've played WoW since vanilla, I've played before on my Rogue in another realm and I raided alot, did all end content, then when came the TBC I changed to Horde side and lvled my druid, did most of the end content too at Embrace. When started the WotLK it coincided with the time I finished college and started to work, moved from city and house, and didn't had internet for a long time...of course I had to catch up most of the content and now have done the raids, missing ToGr10/25.....so it is lack of experience in playing the druid or in the new content?! @New content: only time and raiding alot gives a person that experience (if a guild doesn't raid......)

Lack of Gear: Well, this obviously has to do with the guild I was, not raiding alot, even when we (some of the members) tryied to organize raids but no one shows up, or few then the raid was canceled.....most of the times I've done pugs, and even there we don't get items....(pugs, are pugs) so it is a bit hard to get better items!!

SoH Exalted...like I said, working on it, doing dailys to rep-up.

Proffesions: I know that are low, was before LW and Alch, then changed to Skin for the crit buff but yet didn't lvled to the max...since I work during the day, I don't have time like many others to do all the things I want on WoW...or I go do raids to try to gear up better, or gonna do dailys and get rep's...it is easy when you are at school or something. Of course that doesn't mean I can't do nothing...just have to take some time and run over the World (of Warcraft) to lvl up skinning!
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)   Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Quote :
"I don't have time like many others to do all the things I want on WoW...or I go do raids to try to gear up better, or gonna do dailys and get rep's..."

You will have enough time to recieve the things you need since the progress raids will be on the background for the start anyway since you simply lack the gear for it. And now it seems like you feel abit offended by me but that was not my intention because with those raiding times (activity) it should be no problem to gear you up and achieve the things you need since we only got one druid in the guild which is a great healer gear/skill and personality wise. Also he is on a holiday right now so we should be able to get you up-to-date this week if we are abit lucky.

As last i must admit that i like your reaction since this simply means you got the perseverance which is just needed in this guild. We are a small group of pretty dedicated players and we wanna keep it like that.

Welcome aboard, accepted for a trial, whisper one of the officers ingame to receive your invite.

- Manraiser
- Orcward
- Kimano
- Lagrand
- Eejat
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)   Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toomuch Druid Resto (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1