VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raixxx

Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)   Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Personal information

- Name: Adam Dial
- Nationality: English
- Job/school: School
- Hobby's: Computing (WoW)

Character info

- Name: Raixx
- Class: Shaman
- Race: Troll
- Played time: 91 days 15 hours
- Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Raixx

- UI picture:*(Upload it on imageshack.us)* Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) 45199786 still got a bit of work to do with the toolbars and such but thats basically it. My raid frames are on the bottom left and party frames left center.

- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?: Mainly Ensidia and ElitestJerks
- Reputation SoH: Exalted
- Proffesions: Alchemy (450) / Herbalism (450)
- Previous guild(s): None on this server, just transferred.
- Why would you leave them for VoiD?: n/a
- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them: I have chosen my gear to relate to the stats mainly on the tier gears but also from the theory crafting done by others on sites suck as elitest jerks and ensidia and to relate to my playstyle. My gems mainly focus on haste as chain heal has become alot more viable in the recent patch. Also the rest of my gems and enchants focus on the other basic stats of the class so one aspect isnt too low, such as mana regen or crit.
There isnt many different viable specs for resto, but i use the one that used elemental weapons instead of healing way, even though its a massive increase to the healing done to healing wave it is very mana heavy and with my current gear level and mana it wouldnt be very viable in a long fight.
The glyphs i use, i chose as they best incorporate into my playstyle and the talent spec that i have chose.
My professions i chose due to the increased duration and effect from the flasks i can create due to Mixology.

- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please. Yes, I have alot of experience playing both the Restoration and Elemental aspects of my class, as i've played them since the start of TBC. I have played Enhance too and know the basics due to my own experience and from elitestjerks although i am not that good in this aspect of the class.

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No): Yes
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?: None, prefer to heal myself totally instead of using an addon such as Healbot

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday: Will be able to raid 19:30-00:00 (Will be online quite a bit earlier)
- Tuesday: Will be able to raid 19:30-00:00 (Will be online quite a bit earlier)
- Wednesday: Will be able to raid 19:30-00:00 (Will be online quite a bit earlier)
- Thursday:Will be able to raid 19:30-00:00 (Will be online quite a bit earlier)
- Sunday:Will be able to raid 19:30-00:00 (Will be online probably most of the day)

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?: Yes

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?: Yes

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?: Yes

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?: Im always willing to help whether it be questing, heroics or raids. I enjoy doing all raids both 10 and 25. I dont mind wiping as its all a part of progression and when it feels so much better knowing that youve worked for a boss kill.

- Where does Kimano got the most hair?: Toes Suspect

- If there is anything else you would like to add?: I used to be a very active player but just starting again and would love a nice guild to settle down in and restart raiding. I can be very sociable and love having fun over vent and ingame but concentrate fully whilst raiding.
Also i have gear for all 3 specs my elemental gear is alright but would need a bit of work and my enhance would need quite alot of work. I dont mind playing elemental but prefer not to play enhance.
Back to top Go down
Kimano
Admin
Kimano

PostSubject: Re: Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)   Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 am

Toes ey? No, thats not right.
It's eyebrows...
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)   Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

Hello there Raixx, nice filled application, although there are a few things.

- We would like to see the enchants and the gems to the max.
- Lack on expierence (Not getable without a guild or a good running realm tho)
- Glyph of riptide, shouldnt you replace this with lesser healing wave glyph for harder tank heals? the riptide effect is mostly over healing imo. In fights like valk twins its perfect but the most fights which do AoE damage on the raid is just once and than the riptide will be overhealing (most of the times). So in my opinion it would be better if you change this glyph to lesser healing wave for a 20% harder heal on tanks, which probably isnt overhealing because you take them into it. And with the current content its basicly extreme healing on tanks, with the hard hits.

This last part is just my opinion though, you are the shaman.

The good aspects which i found are the tons of reputations you got and all of the achievements (outside raids) achieved, this seriously means you put afford in the game and your character.

The gear and expierence lack isnt sughe big problem aswell tho since you got alot time. We can also deliver you an active raiding spot since we dont got a resto shaman and just one elemantel shaman.

Now just the VERY last thing,

Accepted for a trial, whisper Manraiser, Kimano, Eejat, Lagrand or Orcward ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Orcward
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)   Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Gz on trial.

Manraiser is scrub noob, glyph of riptide is a fine choice sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)   Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raixx Shaman Healer (accepted)
Page 1 of 1