VoiD-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VoiD-Guild

Al'akir(EU) PVE - Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior DPS (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Despaír

Warrior DPS (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior DPS (Accepted)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Personal information

- Name: Albin
- Nationality: Swedish
- Job/school: School? =P
- Hobby's: music, friends, computer games (lol)

Character info

- Name: Despaír
- Class: Warrior
- Race: Tauren
- Played time: 110 days 14 hrs 25 min
- Armory link: I might be in my prot specc becasue thats my mainspecc.
- UI picture:Warrior DPS (Accepted) Wowscrnshot110109180316.th
- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?: I dont understand this question. are you asking abaut ability rotation or something? =P plz post what you mean with this question.
- Reputation SoH: exalted
- Proffesions: Mining/BS
- Previous guild(s): Revenant, Novus Satus
- Why would you leave them for VoiD?: Allready left my recent guild revenent. because they where stuck on the first boss in totgc25, ppl started slack and they reqruited 2 new warr tanks because we needed more tanks in general, and i left.
- Explain your gear/gems/enchants/spec/glyphs and professions in depth, why you have chosen them: Well. I played tank since tbc. so i know alot abaut tanking gear,gems,enchants, etc. But im applying as arms, witch is my offspecc. My gear i basicly ulduar based since its hard to get toc loot as offspecc. if this app is accepted, i'll buy the best possible gear, sockets and enchants for my dps gear. my glyphs are what most arms warriors mean is the best dps glyphs. I took blacksmithing back in tbc because of the craftable tanking wep and im very happy with it today.
- Do you master your class in every mechanic? If yes, explain please. I master tanking and arms dps very good. i know how fury works and i have tryed it but i dont master it.

Addons

- Do you have Omen (threat meter)? (Yes/No): yes
- Do you have Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs? (Yes/No):yes
- Do you have Ora2 or some equivalent Main Tank list addon? (Yes/No): i have raid warnings if that counts.
- Do you have a raid frame addon? (Yes/No): yes
- What other addons do you use during raids than the ones mentioned above?: recount and the addons visuable in my ui pic. tho i iäm not using x-perl in the pic because it slows dwn my loading time alot.

Raiding

- Which days can you and can not raid(incl times):?
- Monday:yes
- Tuesday:no
- Wednesday:yes
- Thursday:no
- Sunday:yes

- Do you have access to Ventrilo 3.0 and a working headset?: yes

- Do you have enough money for repairs/flasks/food buffs etc?: yes

- Are you able to raid 25 man content without disconnections?: yes

Other

- What makes you more special than other applicants?: I always tryes to help with boss tactics when we're trying a new boss. Often comes with a good solution to hard boss encounters. i never have any social problems in the chats or ventrilo. im not a drama queen.

- Where does Kimano got the most hair?: in zhe butt!

- If there is anything else you would like to add?:I hope you like my application and if you have any questions please post them here or wisper me in game.

Last edited by Manraiser on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Despaír

PostSubject: armory link   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Any idea why my armopry link isnt working? =P
Back to top Go down
Kimano
Admin
Kimano

PostSubject: Re: Warrior DPS (Accepted)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH SWEDISH!
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Warrior DPS (Accepted)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 am

Quote :
- How did you come to the theories of your character (Give us some sources)?: I dont understand this question. are you asking abaut ability rotation or something? =P plz post what you mean with this question.

Well just explain us were you got your theories from , so for example i get my theories from elististjerks.com and the ensidia website..

For the rest nice application , you lack some gear but you do have the expierence you need. The only thing which bothers me is.. You can raid 3 days in the week this means we cant hardcore gear you up. And also we just lost 1 tank, so dont you feel like having an interview about MS tanking?
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Despaír

PostSubject: Tanking (yes!)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 pm

If i ever read theories i read them from tankspot.com. a good forum for all tankable classes. I would be much more happy if i could tank instead of dps. since thats my mainspecc. i'll log in and change my gear so you can armory me tank gear aswell. Ms tanking is what i do best and i prefer to be the only warrior tank in a raid. Just wisper me in game or post something here if you whant to ask questions abaut my tanking.
Back to top Go down
Manraiser
Admin
Manraiser

PostSubject: Re: Warrior DPS (Accepted)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Accepted for a trial
Back to top Go down
https://void-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior DPS (Accepted)   Warrior DPS (Accepted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior DPS (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1